To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
– Requires high level of problem solving & decision skills.
– Able to work independently.
– Must have strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and apply a sense of urgency.
– Understand and comprehend the whole scope of operations within the department and company, ability to gain a full understanding of complete product line.
– Must have documentation & strong verbal communication skills. Able to build and maintain vendor relationships and provide excellent internal/external customer service.
Decide what information, calculations, or unit conversions to use to solve the problem. Look up a formula and perform single-step conversions within or between systems of measurement. Calculate using mixed units (e.g., 3.5 hours and 4 hours 30 minutes). Divide negative numbers. Find the best deal using one- and two-step calculations and then comparing results. Calculate perimeters and areas of basic shapes (rectangles and circles). Calculate percent discounts or markups.
Sort through distracting information. Summarize information from one or more detailed graphics. Identify trends shown in one or more detailed or complicated graphics. Compare information and trends from one or more complicated graphics.
Reading for information:
Identify important details that may not be clearly stated. Use the reading material to figure out the meaning of words that are not defined. Apply instructions with several steps to a situation that is the same as the situation in the reading materials. Choose what to do when changing conditions call for a different action (follow directions that include “if-then” statements).
MS Office Suite, AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat, Dodge viewer, internet savvy
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Other Skills and Abilities:
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Performs sedentary work that involves walking or standing some of the time.
– Involves exerting up to 10 pounds of force on a regular and recurring basis or sustained keyboard operations.
– Able to work on a computer for up to 8 hours a day.
– Able to sit in a chair and work for up to 8 hours a day.
– Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, most working conditions take place in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is in line with a typical office environment which involves communication with both internal and external customers.